Now the wait is over for the students who are looking to take the admissions in B.Tech through UPTU. The counseling letter has been made available by UPTU, yesterday. This year UPTU has changed the procedure of counselling so read all the instructions carefully. According to new procedure students can visit any near by centers for document verification. You can check the list of document verification centers by Clicking Here. After the document verification they will give you an OTP (one time password) that you can use for filling the choices from anywhere through their official website www.upsee.nic.in that is there is no need to go to counselling centers for filling the college choices.
Following are the documents required for verification at the verification center:
- 1. UPSEE Counselling letter.
- 2. UPSEE admit card.
- 3. A draft of rupees 500 in the favor of Finance Officer, UPTU, Lucknow, payable at city branch of verification/counselling centre. For example : candidate going to a centre in Agra, the draft should be in favor of Finance Officer, UPTU, Lucknow payable at Agra.
- 4. Certificate and mark sheet of qualifying exam i.e. Mark sheet and passing certificate of class XII or diploma certificate and high school certificate.
- 5. Medical fitness certificate/ Undertaking of medical fitness.
- 6. Domicile certificate for students who are from outside U.P.
- 7. As per eligibility, category certificate issued by designated authority for: (a) SC/ST, (b) OBC, (c) Physically handicapped(UPHC), (d) Armed forces (UPAF), (e) Freedom fighters (UPFF), (f) Income certificate (economically weaker only).
- 8. certificate for Rural Weightage if applicable.
>> DOWNLOAD UPSEE COUNSELLING SCHEDULE <<